This privacy notice (the “Privacy Notice”) describes how SportyFi Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU ("SportyFi", "we" or "us") collects and uses the personal information You provide us with on our website www.sportyco.io. It also describes the choices available to You regarding the use of your personal data and how you may access, update and delete this data.
- Collection and Use of Personal Data
We receive and store any information You enter on our website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify You ("personal information"), including Your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, user name and password (if applicable). We may collect the following personal information from You if You choose to become a User and register with us:
- Contact Information such as name, e-mail address or phone number;
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number or password (if applicable);
- IP address;
- Other data specified as personal data under the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the procession of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR”).
Please note that even if You do not register or become a user or in case you do not provide us with your e-mail, we may automatically gather information from Your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. This information does not include personally identifiable information about you.
We use this information to:
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Improve our website and marketing efforts;
- Send You confirmations for sign up;
- Send You newsletters;
- Respond to Your questions.
All personal data will be used lawfully, in accordance with the GDPR, and for the purposes of improvement of our online services in order to offer you our product. At all instances we will strive to collect only such data that are required for the improvement of our services (data minimisation principle), while in most instances we will only collect your IP address and with your explicit consent your e-mail address.
In case you will decide to give us your e-mail and potentially other personal data, you will have to give your explicit consent to the collecting of your personal data by us (opt-in function).
We may obtain information about Your general Internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of Your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to Your computer's hard drive. They help us improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- Store information about Your preferences, allowing us to customise our website according to Your individual interests
- Speed up Your searches
- Recognise You when You return to our website
- General Operational Purposes
We may use information gathered from You for various purposes in order to:
- Ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for You and Your computer;
- Share information about our services;
- Notify You about changes to our services;
- Conduct statistical analysis;
- Develop and improve our website.
- Social Network Accounts
We may offer you to log into our website using social network accounts, such as Facebook and Google+. This service will authenticate Your identity and provide You with the option to share certain personal information with us such as Your name, e-mail address and photo to pre-populate Your profile.
- Storage and Transfer of Your Personal Data
The personal data collected by us will be used by us. The data that we collect from You may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA and working for us or one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the processing of Your details and the provision of support services. Any potential transfer of personal data outside the EEA will be done in accordance with Chapter V. of GDPR. By consenting to the terms of this Privacy Notice, You agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and in accordance with the GDPR. By providing us your personal data, you agree that we may transfer such personal data to third parties. In such case we will ensure that Your rights will remain enforceable and effective legal remedies will be available to You following the transfer.
- Editing and Deleting Data
Every user of our website can regulate, modify and rectify its personal data without requiring our permission by contacting us at [email protected]. Modification of personal data is free of charge. Every user of our website can erase its personal data without requiring our permission by contacting us at [email protected]. Erasure of personal data is free of charge. At any time any user may restrict processing of its personal data and has the right to object, by contacting us at [email protected]. Each user gas the right of data portability by contacting us at [email protected].
The e-mail addresses of our Users will only be used for sending the e-mail communication to the addressee. If You, as a User, want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails, You can do so by contacting us at [email protected].
- Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this webpage and, where appropriate, we will notify our Users about the amendments by e-mail.
- The Right to Lodge a Complaint
Each user has a right to file a complaint with the supervising authority.
- Contact Information
If You require more information about our privacy statement, please contact us at [email protected].